Just like everyone else, we would rather not have this page, we would just like our visitors to feel completely at home here at Ferme de Tayac, and treat it as they would their own home, and although this is the case 99% of the time, we still need to lay down some basic Terms and Conditions not just for ourselves, but also for our guests.
Please read carefully before making a booking.
- The bedrooms at Ferme de Tayac have double beds, or two single beds. They are all en suite which means they all have a private shower, wash basin and toilet in the bedroom.
The rooms are for 1 – 2 people.
- To give us enough time to clean and make your bedroom feel homely we have set the checkin time between 16.00pm and 19.00pm, unless a different time has been arranged.
- Departure time is before 11.00 am
- The room prices are €100.- per room per night.
- When booking a room we ask for a 40% of the total cost of the stay as a deposit.
The balance will be paid by cash at arrival, please note that we CANNOT process credit cards.
Due to the fact that nearly all of our bookings are done online 12-5 months in advance we do not offer a refund for cancellations, we strongly suggest you take out a cancelation insurance.
- If the unlikely event that you have a complaint concerning your bedroom, you must let us know on the same day as you arrived.
It’s common sense, but needs to be mentioned that any damage caused to the room or property will be paid for in full by the tenant
- Under no circumstances do we allow smoking in any of the buildings, and anyone caught doing so, will be asked to leave, and will lose their deposit.
- We are very sorry to say that we cannot accept children at Ferme de Tayac, this is not because of us, but because of child safety measures needed that are not possible at this moment. We are caught in a catch 22 situation between Insurance company and Government rules.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed.
We hope you understand and agree that these few terms & conditions are made to make your stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. More than 70% of our bookings are from word of mouth, people who stay here recommend us to their friends and family. We enjoy having you, and we do our best to make sure that you too will spread the word.
Thank you for reading this, now click HERE to make a booking.